Basic Shopping Cart Component using React & MobX
$ git clone email@example.com:Marfru/lightspeed.git
$ cd lightspeed
$ npm i
Small assignment which required to build a shopping cart component using the latest stack. In my case I used React and MobX. View the project here: https://github.com/Marfru/lightspeed
Some requirements were:
Scroll right ->
- Show a grid of items with each item has price, thumbnail & "add to cart" button.
- Clicking one item should show more info about the item (description, price, remaining stock & add to cart button).
- When you click the add to cart button the item should be added to the cart and the stock number should be updated in the detail view of the item.
- The cart should have a checkout button, when clicked show a successful message and clear the cart.
- Design is left for you, it's not a design task so nothing fancy, but of course responsive. Functionality is more important.
- React Router DOM
- Normalize CSS
- NPM Packages
- Custom React Scripts --dev (DEPREACATED)
- React Social Icons
- @Babel --dev